- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system
- Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Operate telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supporting continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist Management Council to obtain insurance cover for the premises as necessary
- G.C.E A/L
- Fluent in English & other languages Preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 01-year experience