Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for the daily operations of the condominium property in accordance with the guidance of the Management Council and enforcement of association by laws.
- Maintain proactive communication with condominium community residents through newsletters.
- Ensure creation, record, and maintain detailed association budget, and all financial transactions, including association dues, vendor invoices and insurance.
- Maintain the property, buildings, and grounds, including vendor contracts for emergency repairs and general maintenance.
The Person should be.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in condominium or residential property management.
- A dynamic leader, trainer, and motivator with strong supervisory skills/personnel management.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all client interactions, address problems and recommend sound solutions, and to work well in a first peace work environment.
- A sound knowledge of MEP equipment maintenance is essential.
- Communication skills in English is essential and good working knowledge in MS Office packages
- Age preferred below 55 years.
Please forward your comprehensive resume with a recent photograph along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to the address below with 10 days of the advertisement. You are requested to mention the position applied for, on the subject line of the email.
Manager Human Resources
Facility Management Integrated (Pvt) Ltd
490, Ocenica Tower