Responsibilities and duties
- Facility Executive (Hard services) to manage the day to day operation.
- Facility Executive should have on handling Panel board, General Maintenance and Electrical Repairs.
- Working Experience LV Distribution, ELV and Generator Maintenances.
- Developing and implementing Repair and Maintenance plans as per industry best practices.
- Assisting to formulate, develop and implement systems that will ensure plan is maintained and operated in accordance with current legislation and optimum efficiency.
- Provide technical and professional support to the Maintenance team, Engineering Supervisors and Clients.
- Maintaining of PPM, AMC, and Energy & water consumption.
- Ensure all safety and security system are well maintained at all times.
- BSc in Mechanical / Electrical or Facility Management degree or relevant field.
- 5 – 8 years proven working experience in a same field.
- Experience & Knowledge about QHSE and fire / Life safety aspects.
Please forward your comprehensive resume with a recent photograph along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to the address below with 10 days of the advertisement. You are requested to mention the position applied for, on the subject line of the email.
Manager Human Resources
Facility Management Integrated (Pvt) Ltd
490, Ocenica Tower