Responsibilities and duties
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for tasks
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, etc. for installing and repairing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Routine check and Maintenance of pressure system
- Maintenance of documentation and records related to the duties
- G.C.E Ordinary Level/ NVQ certified
- 05-10 years proven working experience in a same field (special consideration given for work experience in PPR & Ductile Iron pipes)
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with the position applied for are on offer.
If you meet above criteria and wish to become member of our winning team, please forward your CV within 14 days to below mentioned address.
Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Facilities Management Integrated
141, Kirula Road , Colombo 5.