Responsibilities and duties
- Diagnostic troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured products and production equipment.
- Performs revision updates, rework or repair per approved disposition using a variety of tools and soldering equipment.
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Nonin Quality System.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Assemble and test product and various electro-mechanical production equipment.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to effectively converse with others.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision
- NVQ level4 or equivalent
- 3-10 years proven working experience in a same field
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with the position applied for are on offer.
If you meet above criteria and wish to become member of our winning team, please forward your CV within 14 days to below mentioned address.
Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Facilities Management Integrated
141, Kirula Road , Colombo 5.