Deputy General Manager
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services.
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Keep staff safe.
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Should possess a degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or relevant field.
- 5-10 Years proven working experience in MNC, Hospitality, IFM industry or service delivery industries.
- High commands of English language with computer literacy
- Age – Above 35
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with the position applied for are on offer.
January 30, 2019