- Provide immediate attention to any problems/complaints
- Direct liaison with all other operating departments.
- Respond to emergency calls.
- Respond and follow up of engineering jobs
- Inspect and ensure smooth operation of hard services in the premises.
- Complete preventative maintenance work orders as assigned.
- Identify and report problems that require follow-up.
- Maintains accurate log and maintenance records (equipment and shift records).
- Identify building load conditions (heating and cooling) and schedule the operation of equipment efficiently.
- Taking the ownership of the maintenance or maintenance related tasks
- Management of the operation prioritizing and ensuring smooth operation
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Responsible for Administrative tasks related to the shift, checking of grooming, attendance etc.
- Proper communication and presentation of information with all relevant personnel
- Ensure the team performance.
- BSc in Mechanical/Electrical or relevant field
- 5-8 years proven working experience in a same field
- Experience & Knowledge about QHSE and fire/lift safety aspects.
- Age- between 30– 50
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with the position applied for are on offer.
September 27, 2018
September 30, 2018